Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thing 23: Reflection




Well this whole process was interesting in itself. When i first started I was like wow! this is going to be fun, and it was at first and then i started getting busy and took a break from it. Then I came back a few months later and now I've accomplished my goal.There were a few sites I never heard of before like delicious, podcast, digg, and ning. I enjoyed working with twitter, Instant messenger, and flickr mashup. These site I will most defiantly continue to use in the future.

Some challenges I had included podcast, libworm, and Ning. These are sites i had trouble with, and didn't really care to much for. I thought that they are good, and useful for what they are, but wasn't as useful to me.

But overall my experience with 23 things was awesome, I have learned how to use google docs, which did i mention it is free!!! and an easy way to share documents with others. I have learned how to use flickr mashup to produce art work of my own, and I do hope that I be able to participate in future programs like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment